CONVENIENCE & SECURITY
• Web based security application - easily managed via a standard browser anytime, anywhere
• Distributed architecture provides high availability at
• Easy to use GUI experience
• Monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, etc. reports available
• Integrated video solution with interfaces to many
leading video manufacturers
• Multiple access cards per person
• Quick access to video playback related to individual alarm events
• UL-294 and CE listed systems available
• All-in-one controller that provides access control, HVAC, and video from single device
• Comprehensive occupancy restriction rules through access zone functionality
• Supervisor rule enforcement
• Occupancy counting
• Scheduled unlock on first validation
• Elevator control
CONTROLLABLE AND EFFICIENT
•Load Shedding/Demand Response
HEATING, VENTILATING, & AIR CONDITIONING
•Allows a set up of schedules of operation so that energy savings can be realized when the building is unoccupied
• Allows the equipment optimal start/stop with adaptive learning.
• Trim and respond capabilities.
• Set points change dynamically to keep compressors from cycling when unnecessary.
• Ability to monitor energy usage including the ability to meter electric, gas, water, steam, hot water, chilled water, and fuel oil services.
• Work in conjunction with the appropriate mechanical system set-up to offer economizing based on enthalpy calculations and/or CO2 set point control.
• Control algorithms to reset schedules for heating plants, static pressure control, and other systems where energy savings can be realized through these predictive programs.
• Offer load shedding
• Ability to send alarms via email, pager, or telephone to alert building managers and/or technicians
• Ability to bill tenants for energy usage.
• Communications abilities to be integrated with other building automation control systems and TCP/IP.
• Green and lasting
• Suited to both large scale projects
and rural and remote areas
• Zero geo-political risk
• Security of supply
• Long lasting systems
• Total Control over building security
• Track user movement throughout building
• Monitor Users’ access times
• Limit access to protected areas
• Fobs, cards, and biometrics available
• Integrate access to trigger HVAC or lighting control
• Uses real-time data
• Saves energy and money
• Benchmarking and sub-metering are implemented
• Many options for energy efficiency